* In order to join an off leash hike dogs must be reliable off leash and friendly with other dogs and people. Off leash reliability involves coming when called, following the lead of their human and returning to their human in a woodland location.
* We ask for a two or more outing per week or an 8 or more outing per month commitment on a generally consistent basis throughout the year.
* Pick up for the 1st hike is between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., drop off is generally between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Pick up for the second hike is between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m./drop off is between 1:30 and 3:30. We can give clients a heads up before arrival. We will generally need a 2-hour window for neighborhood walks.
* During hikes we spend time on and off main trails. As the woods offers a variety of conditions, especially through changes in season and weather, it is not possible to always avoid water and mud during off leash hikes. We are happy to rinse and wipe your dog at drop off if you leave a towel and access to water. We can also send a text to meet you at drop off.
* Our off leash hikes serve as an excellent place to build upon and develop off leash skills. Nevertheless, our hikes do not serve as a substitute for an owners participation in their own dog's training. This is something that we can discuss at our initial meet and greet.
* There are occasional natural and unavoidable risks associated with off leash hikes. Clients must have knowledge of and a reasonable perspective of these risks. This is also something that can be discussed at the initial meet and greet.
* We offer a complimentary meet and greet for new clients.
* We do not charge fees for cancelations or schedule changes.
* All of our services are subject to availability.
* New clients will be asked to provide documentation showing that their dog is up to date on their shots, along with the name and address of their veterinarian and an emergency contact telephone number.
* We are open in all weather conditions, and on many holidays (with a few exceptions). We provide as needed weekend services to our existing clients. We will close when roads are unsafe for driving.