Safety is our #1 Priority. For this reason we have established the following safety polices for our off leash group adventure hikes. If your dog is not yet able to meet the following basic requirements, they may still be able to join a leash hike or neighborhood walk.
In order to join an off leash group adventure hike dogs must first...
* Possess demonstrated off leash reliability. This involves having experience coming when called, and following the lead of their human in a woodland location. We will then continue to practice individual recall, and group recall constantly throughout off leash hikes along with other basic cues (come, with me, sit, stay, wait, this way, leave it are a few.).
* Have a controlled prey and chase drive. Dogs must have demonstrated either to their people, or to us that they will not chase deer, bikes, runners, and dogs who are not part of our group. They must have already clearly demonstrated that their drive to stay with their human and the group overrides their desire to chase.
* Possess a demonstrated ability to get along well with dogs and people. (Dogs with a history of aggressive behavior will not be accepted into off leash group adventure hikes or any group outings).
* We generally ask for a two or more outing per week commitment for all of our services.
* We offer a complimentary meet and greet for new clients.
* We provide a list of references to new clients.
* We do not charge fees for cancelations or schedule changes.
* All of our services are subject to availability.
* New clients will be asked to provide documentation showing that their dog is up to date on their shots, along with the name and address of their veterinarian and an emergency contact telephone number.
* We are open in all weather conditions, many holidays (with a few exceptions), and at least one weekend day per week.